February 24, 2008

Wonky is Good


I wasn't going to finish this or post it when I realized how slanted my building was but since I am always saying that I like wonky and funky drawings, I kept going. In real life given the age and amount of rain and fog we get up here, it probably does lean to one side or the other. I love the glow in the window of the "open" sign especially on rainy days along with the trail of smoke puffing out of the chimney. It always looks so welcoming. The driveway is actually asphalt but I liked the idea of a dirt drive better and Hey, it's my picture...

2 Comments:

Blogger About said...

Wonky IS good...look at the Leaning Tower of Pisa!! lol
I love your greens...and that white tree in the foreground is delicious. You can always turn it and crop it so everything is standing upright...but wonky is more fun!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Wonky is not only good it's fun! It looks like the house is dancing on its hill.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home