March 14, 2008

Cloud studies















I've been frustrated with my skies lately, they are blah and uninteresting. So last night I sat down after getting some good advise from Karen @ http://www.karensblog.com/ and did some quick studies. These are the two that I liked the best as I achieved more or less, the look I was after. I am sure I will be posting more in the future as I can tell, this is going to take some practice. If any of you have found any cool techniques you'd like to share or just want to join in with the practices, I'd love it...

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Wow, both of these are great! Very familiar looking skies. I love them both.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

WHAT A GREAT JOB ON THE SKIES!! TWO VERY DIFFERENT ones -- each so well done!! !Way to go TAmi!!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Brenda Yarborough said...

Fantastic job! Skies have been ONE of my struggles lately, too. Karen gave you good advice.

6:51 AM  
Blogger About said...

Lovely and very believeable! Well done!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home