May 21, 2006


Wow! This is the very first drawing in my THIRD sketch book! I am amazed at my self, I really did believe that I could not draw, I was wrong, I am still learning and have ALOT to learn but I can see my progress. This is also a few days shy of the second month that I have drawn every day. I get up in the morning and start thinking about what I want to draw today, it has truly become a habit!

These guys were out in my back yard yesterday morning, I drew them then and painted them today. I thought the dragon fly was dead, it stayed still for so long. I like nature journals and would like to get more consistent with keeping one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

SO NEAT!!!! Love all your nature images and words!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Congrats on your anniversary of sketching daily and the third book. It does become a habit doesn't it. I can't go to bed at nite until I have done something! Keep us the good work.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home