May 15, 2006



Practice work...

I have been tagged by Teri and sport that I am, here we go:

5 things in my fridge:

Hazelnut Coffee Creamer (must have)

Limeade

Milk

Ice Tea (with Lemon)

Sharp Cheddar Cheese

A few things past their prime???

5 things in my Closet:

Work Boots (well worn)

Faded Jeans

Out Grown slinky nightie (only slightly out grown. Really!)

Zip up sweatshirt

8 coffee cans with change for grandkidletts

5 things in my Car:

Hairy and well used seat cover for dogs

Bottles of H2O for dogs and painting

Map of backroads of California

GPS for losing the "known" trail

Large umbrella for shade when shooting with the camera or a sudden rain storm...

I tag Marilyn and Penny.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

GO TAMI!! Super list!!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Thanks for being a good sport Tami. I laughed when I saw the creamer-my favorite is french vanilla and it constitutes an emergence if I don't have any. Funny how there are so many similarities among us.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

This was fun! Yes, Teri there are alot of similarities! That is part of the fun of these lists...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

The practice work was a good idea - we should all do that regularly.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home