May 07, 2006



I realize this is a funky sketch, but the only way I am going to learn to do good sketches is to work my way through the funkiness.

I was watching this drama unfold during my lunch hour. I saw the squirrel on the fence and turned away, caught a flash of movement out of the corner of my eye and when I looked back he was flying toward the tree. He stopped to munch a few leaves then continued on up the trunk. Meanwhile, I spotted a crow circling close by and the next thing I saw was the crow dive bombing the squirrel. I felt witness to an event and I wanted to capture it, so here it is...yes, in all of it's funkiness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

You will really enjoy looking back on this scene through your visual journal - well done capturing sucha speedy story

5:04 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Thanks Alison!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home