May 14, 2006



I was trying to figure out what to draw tonight when my daughter came by and sat down to use my computer. I can see that her nose is just a little long and that her chin is a tad short but not by much and I was afraid that I would do more damage trying to straighten it out than if I just left good enough alone. In looking at the original and the scan, it looks like the scan some how emphasized the longness, maybe it is the difference in the softer tone of the pencil in the original sketch. More learning to be had...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Nicely done, Tami!! Portraits are so difficult!!! You're on your way!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Hi Tami

I tagged you to write five things in your regrerator, closet and car. I hope you have time to do this-it is fun.

Your portrait looks good-they are so hard to do,I congratulate you on doing it. WEll, hard for me to do.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home