September 05, 2006

Blue Door

I realize the door is a little wonky, I was more interested in playing with the color and shadowing on the agave (doesn't really look like an agave since it is made up, probably more like a flax), than anything. I was however, temped not to post it, but since I have said that I wanted to go back to posting daily, as much as possible, up it went! This is the last page in my old sketch book (thank goodness!), and I just received my Raffines, the weight of that paper is much better, the binding is large though.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

lovely colours and composition - very french - nice to have you back most days :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

You have been a busy girl! Love the colors in this one too.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jan Allsopp said...

Oooh, yes. Lovely colours and composition. (Oh, I just typed that and saw that Alison had said the exact same thing! - Must be true then!)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

SO NEAT, Tami!! I agree with the others, there's something very French about the composition and the colors -- puts me in a mind for travel!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I love these bright happy colors Tami! As for the large spiral on the Raffini--I just scan it without the cover down-no problem.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

2 more memory paintings up now, Tami - hopefully I'm back into them now

8:47 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

I love this one

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home