August 04, 2006




Two pictures to post tonight, the first one is of a grape vine that I drew yesterday, but couldn't post. The grapes are just starting to turn some clusters fully purple, some still fully green and some a blend of the two. It looks like it will be a bumper crop this year!

The second drawing is of my Rebbecca statue, she stands with her water jug in my garden. The first summer my Grandmother stayed with us she suggested that I go buy some cloth so she could make her a dress. Explaining, that she didn't need one and that I liked her that way, was interesting

3 Comments:

Blogger Jana Bouc said...

I like these paintings. The grape vines are really interesting with the way the vines seem to wrap around each other in the stalk (if that's the right word). The statue is beautifully done and I loved the story about your grandmother wanting to make a dress for the her.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

Tami - these are FAB-U-LOUS!!! Love the grapes -- but your rendering of Rebecca is just OUTSTANDING!! LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!!!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I love this painting. The shape of the tree, the grapes and the statue! Wonderful job on this Tami!!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home