June 04, 2006



This is recreated off of a black and white photo that I took a couple of years ago. I think the listing effect I get, is due to crossing my feet while I am drawing... Anyway, I didn't realize what a complicated drawing this was going to be until I got into the middle of it. I still quit before it was fully finished but overall I am pleased with it. I used some of the techniques that I am trying to learn and that is what moves me forward in the whole learning process. I think I will do some things with color over the next few days, I miss it...

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

What a view you took with your camera. You did a great job recreating it as it looks so complicated. But your perspective is perfect.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lin said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE what you're doing with pen and ink! This is a MARVELOUS view -- super perspective, great great lines -- and the composition is perfect!!!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Thank you both so much!!! This pen and ink thing is fun, hard, but fun! It is so fun to push myself out of my comfortable little areas (especially since nothing about me with a paint brush or pen in my hand is comfortable - HA!) and try new things. I learn so much from you two trying things out and the Karen's and Laura and all the rest! It is so interesting to see where each person excels and struggles. I love it!!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger starrgirl's world said...

I think this one is quite successful - "list" and all! Whatever you are doing to practice and study is definitely working. Keep it up!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Hashi said...

I like this a lot ... and the "list" works for me!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home