June 04, 2006



I am getting a little better with the paints, not so afraid to blend colors or come back in and build up tone. I have a LONG way to go but I am having a blast along the way!

This is a little fence area that divides the main back yard for the patio. It is a tight little span of about 12 feet, but one of my favorite areas. The tree hanging over the fence is my Angel Trumpet (Brugsmansia). When it blooms it has 8" white trumpet flowers that hang down and in the evening they smell amazing!!!

Those vines growing up the Italian Cypress are my morning glories, they are incredible when they start blooming in the summer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Wonderful job Tami! You have captured it just wonderfully. I love that you are trying new things.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

WELL DONE, Tami!! I love how you've done the patio area too -- very very pretty!

3:50 PM  
Blogger starrgirl's world said...

Nice garden painting. You will love that you have this record of it. keep up the good work Tami!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home