April 27, 2006



Wow! This is really hard to see, I was afraid of that because I was trying to paint a white flower on to white paper and hoping the background would make it stand out enough to see it. Guess I will have to go back through some of the others in the groups paintings and see how some of you have done it.

The catmint reminds me of my cat that I have had for 12 years, she has been missing now for a couple of months and I suspect the worst. When I work in the yard around the catmint she always wanted to roll in it. It always held up to it pretty well. It blooms in spring and if cut back will give another show later on. As to the Dutch Iris, well, you can get a better view of it on my photo blog.

In my sketch book I have written on the backs of the pages what I have learned or if it is the first time I have tried a technique. It is amazing to see how many things I have labeled as 1st... Yes, I am learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home