April 23, 2006



This committment to myself to draw something every day leads to drawings like this. This is a fairy that presides over one of my plants. She once was very proper and straight on her stick, however, that was prior to one of the Grandchildren deciding that she would look much better at a tilt like she is getting ready to fly. As for the "plant" underneath her, well I have said before, my biggest stumbling block to decent drawings is when I am in too much of a hurry. This is a case in point. Or maybe she really did fly and landed on top of a box of Chinese food! We shall leave it to the imagination to figure out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

What a neat fairy! Did you ever read the "Findhorn Garden" -- working with nature spirits? Your sketch so reminds me of that book! good job, Tami!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Ya know, I have that book, it is packed up I started it and tend to read books of that venue in sips, it think I must have gotten sidetracked in the sipping...I do want to have another read at it when it gets unpacked, it started out very interesting. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home