April 26, 2006

This was my view all afternoon. I have been working on replacing the front lawn but there was so much rain after the initial rototilling that weedy grass is coming up all over the place! God Bless the man/woman (she was probably behind the idea) that invented gardening forks! They are my #1 tool in the garden (since I don't have neighbors the will come and do it for me like Laura does :>).

By the way, the red at the top of the picture is the bill of my ball cap. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get the perspective on this better so that it doesn't have to be explained, I would appreciate hearing it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

This is a view that I see often. Great job!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

I don't see it as much as I should or my yard would not be in the state that it has become.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want this one framed! It's wonderful.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Thanks, Judith! This is what happens when the sun beats down on you too long!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I find the position of the hat very strange - I would draw it at the bottom, between the gloves - as it is, I read it as two people facing each other? Anyway, it's a lovely drawing. And you are doing well to sketch every day.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home