June 11, 2006



Today the day slipped by and suddenly it is 8:00 and I haven't drawn anything! I need to get up at 3:30 in the morning for work, so in desperation, I drew what was in front of me. Bridget (my dog) has had this ring for well over a year, amazing considering toys are usually chewed to pieces within a month of getting them. It took getting a second dog for the games of tug of war to get serious enough to crack the ring. For the last week it was held together by a side seam which made for an interesting pull game. Tonight they pulled it completely apart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

I love that you didn't let the day get away from you without a sketch! And what better'everyday' piece than something from your dog.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

I was rather boring, but a sketch just the same.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought you were going Zen on us and drawing such a perfect Zen circle! I like it, either way

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home