April 03, 2006



Presenting.....(Drum roll) Savoy Cabbage. It helps my drawing/painting when I have a little more time to spend on it. I don't need to draw things like the knotted end of a pull cord to a blind.

My right side got a little mushed out, but before I mushed it, some of the spots were just a little to "there", it looked like it might be some kind of fungus starting, can't have that look, now can we? Anyway, onward and backward and side ways in the learning process. This would all probably go much faster if I had some one teaching my poor self.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tami, that savoy cabbage looks great. What a complex subject you've tackled.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

thank you Karen, you are right, that's why there are only dips on part of the leaves...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home