April 01, 2006



I had a harder time tonight making myself do a drawing. I am tired, Gram was up a million times (it felt like that at 5:00 a.m.), but being 97 and almost completely blind and deaf, she isn't always in the same time zone that the rest of us are. It was pushing it when she wanted to know where the ironing board (almost don't remember what that thing is!) and where the clothes were that needed ironing...Some days are just rougher than others. Anyway, I did draw, not anything earth shattering, just a couple of objects I found sitting on the bookcase next to the computer. Why they are there is a mystery, how long they will stay is an even greater mystery, although now that I have brought my debris out for public viewing, I think it will be removed to the proper location, beside the empty coffee filters and cans in the garbage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I love your ramblings, I think the photo of the fungi is great (I like them too) had a laugh at the dogs foot and really like your corkscrew. Keep going, the more you do the better, I like using a pen, I leave in the mistakes but somehow it has a freer feel to things. Thanks for visiting my blog Penny in south Australia

11:12 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Thanks Penny, it was beginning to feel like my voice was echoing in a large dark tube. Nice to hear another voice.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Lin said...

VERY NICE Sketches, Tami!

I'm taking Kate's classes on line ... easy to do ... she's wonderful, supportive, helpful, and gives so much more than her lessons. Well worth the time and money!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home