March 29, 2006

I told myself that I would draw something every day after visiting Elizabeth's blog @ woolgathering. I can see the difference in what it has done with her work. It is hard to push myself past the million excuses, the primary one being "nothing interesting to draw" second one being "lighting isn't good enough this late in the evening", then IC (Inner Critic) tried, "I drew three things yesterday, that should count for today too", but I made myself draw anyway. I wanted to go out to the marsh and draw from real life but time just wouldn't allow for such frivolous entertainment today. So I drew from memory and imagination. It was gray and cloudy today with bouts of rain. I tried to capture a little of the wind in the lines at the top. I haven't worked at all with using dotting for shading so I thought I would try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home