September 27, 2006

Local Store

I am using this as my sketch for my "Local Store" challenge. I figure it qualifies because people are purchasing food and because I was there to draw them. I was surprised at how easy it was to draw in public without folks getting offended; but they were pretty absorbed in what they were doing.

I have tried to re-upload this sketch three times to get it so that you can click on it to view it larger. For some reason blogger won't let me do it. It is unfortunate because you really do need to be able to enlarge it to see the people properly (sometimes blogger stinks)

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Wow, this came out great. It's funny I've never had a problem enlarging your pictures till this one?

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too can't see the bigger picture. But I like what I can see on the small one!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

Phooey. I tried to see it bigger and it wouldn't let me. It looks good little but I bet it's more interesting to be able to see it real life sized. I like the colors and the detail.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Thats putting it nicely! I know its free but it is giving me nothing but headaches. I think I am going to switch to my-expression.com and pay a yearly fee.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home