April 13, 2006



My sketch for today was the pear I was getting ready to eat for lunch. Funny thing about drawing the food I am getting ready to eat, after I have drawn it I feel like I have too personal of a relationship with it to destroy it! I did much better in being able to see the other colors in the skin than just tan. I could see hints of both blue and red under the gold. My eye is getting better. This also qualifies for EDM challenge #24 A drawing of a piece of fruit.

It was so nice out today I had a really hard time confining myself to work. I just wanted to draw and shoot pictures. I love it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Good job! Isn't it amazing how our eyes suddenly begin to see in totally different ways. I'm lovin' it.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jennafer said...

I like your pear! Great job on the colors and on seeing more.

And thanks for all the great comments on my blog!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your eye is indeed getting better! Lovely pear sketch, Tami. You will be amazed to see how much progress you'll make at the rate you're going.

12:36 PM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

Beautiful sketch....I wish sketching food had the same effect on me! I could loose some weight drawing all my food!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Love your pear. The transparency is great, and yet all the colors are there.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home