July 20, 2006

Back home, with all the driving (3200 miles) and all the time spent in the car, I didn't get much drawn. I am a little disappointed with that but I took a lot of photographs (you can see some of them on my photo blog). It almost seems that I saw too much to even begin to know where to start to draw. I did do a few quick sketches while on hikes that I will post tomorrow. I love all the traveling that I did but staying in one spot for more than a day certainly helps in giving enough time to put pen to paper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

3200 MILES!!! MY GOSH!! Glad you had a safe and wonderful trip!!!!!! (my fanny gets sore sitting more than 3 hours!!) Can't wait to see the pix ... maybe you can use these for reference photos?

3:29 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Welcome home! WOW, you must have seen a ton of stuff on that trip. I know what you mean about the end of the day-no energy except for breathing!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home